Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
The basics of homeowners insurance
A standard homeowners insurance policy provides financial protection for the structure of your home and the possessions within it in the event of a disaster.
The package-style policy covers both damage to your property and your liability (or legal responsibility) for any third party injuries and property damage that occur on your property or as a direct result of your actions, including damage caused by pets.
Though many disasters are covered by your homeowners insurance, floods and earthquakes are excluded and will require additional policies.
Why is homeowners insurance important?
Homeowners insurance provides financial protection in the event that something unexpected happens to your home or belongings. Your home is likely one of your largest investments, making it important to protect for these reasons:
- If a fire or other natural disaster damages your home, repair or replacement expenses can cost thousands of dollars.
- If a visitor is injured on your property, his or her medical bills can add up quickly.
- If you become a victim of theft or vandalism, the losses can be costly.
- If you are financing your home, your lender will likely require you to buy homeowners insurance.
Remember, homeowners insurance is designed to cover unexpected damage; all routine maintenance is your responsibility. Our agents are happy to discuss homeowners insurance with you in more detail and help you find a policy that meets your needs.
What to discuss with your agent
Before buying homeowners insurance, be prepared to discuss the following with your independent insurance agent:
- The value of your home and belongings in order to determine coverage limits
- Discounts you may qualify for, such as security, fire resistance and multi-policy
- The procedure of filing a claim
- The insurance provider’s reputation for customer service and ability to pay claims